Terms, Ordering & Shipping Info
Terms of Sale
- All items are as described and priced in U.S. Dollars.
- You may assume that a listed, undescribed stamp is at F/VF or better.
- Payment in U.S. Dollars by cash, check, money orders and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover). Ohio addresses must add 6.5% sales tax.
- All domestic orders are sent privately insured by first class, certified, registered or UPS, according to value and size. Special shipping requests may be extra.
1. Let us know what you want to order.
2. Send us your mailing information.
- When you contact us to place your order, please be sure to include your name, billing address, mailing address, phone number and email address.
- If you have any special shipping requirements, please let us know.
3. Send us your payment.
- Credit card orders: Please include your name as it appears on the card, the card number and expiration date, and the security code on the back. Please note that we can only ship credit card orders to the name and billing address of the cardholder. This is an effort to reduce fraud and is at the recommendation of our credit card processor. This is also why we request the security code on the back of your card. Thank you for your understanding. If you are mailing your payment separately from your order, you must include a copy or summary of the order and order date with payment. Charging your order to your credit card does not affect your return privilege.
- Check or money order: Please be sure your name appears somewhere on the document and, if a personal check, your phone number.
- International orders: We encourage the use of credit cards as most banks handle the conversion of funds automatically.
- Cash: We cannot accept responsibility for cash sent through the mail. You may send cash at your own risk. We prefer U.S. Dollars, but will also accept Canadian Dollars, British Pounds and Euros at the appropriate exchange rate.
- Exchanges/trades for credit: We are always buying stamps and are happy to extend credit as payment. If you have something to offer, please inquire or ship for a quote.
We ship material insured through UPS, FedEx or Express Mail (via the U.S. Post Office). Our shipping costs are as follows:
- United States including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico: $3.00 Sets/Singles, $5.00 Collections & Lots
- All international destinations including Canada: $12.00
Additional shipping information:
- Customs and import duties: When ordering, the purchaser is considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country to which the order is being sent. Shipping forms for all international shipments will show the total value of the order and will be identified as “stamps for collectors”. The purchaser will be responsible for all applicable customs fees, import duties or any other fees levied on the order by the authorities at the receiving destination. Since customs policies vary widely from country to country, the purchaser should be familiar with local customs requirements. Contact your local customs office for further information.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: All items are sold on the basis of their description and photograph. Any stamps which are not as described are returnable for a full refund.
- Items with expert certificates are sold on the basis of the certificate. Any item may be submitted for an expert certificate at time of purchase — please inform us where you wish the item to be sent. Fee is paid by purchaser. Any items determined to be fakes or forgeries, or contain faults which were not mentioned in the description, are returnable for a full refund.
- Refunds & Returns: You may return any item, no questions asked, within 10 (ten) days of receipt. All lots, covers and collections should be returned in the original holders with labeling intact. Do not mark on the labels or lots.
- Please use an envelope large and sturdy enough to fit the returning material.
- Alternates: Although we try to keep all listed stamps in stock, it is not always possible. We suggest including alternate selections when possible to avoid refunds.